1. Application Process:
- Interested customer have to fill a registration form to enroll them for PNG connection.
- Registration forms are available at CUGL Office.
- Customer can also send their request by clicking on New Connection under the Customer Zone.
2. Registration Process:
(a) Registration Amount Total Rs. 6000.00 per connection:
(i) An interest free refundable Security Deposit of Rs 5000/- per domestic connection shall be deposited through Cheque/DD, payable at Kanpur, in favour of Central U.P Gas Limited at the time of registration.
(ii) The customer is required to deposit Rs. 1000/- as bill payment Security Deposit (refundable) towards bill for gas consumption at the time of registration.
(b) Second connection on the same floor or on different floor of the same premises shall be treated as new connection.
(c) Documents Required:
- Self attested address proof (electricity bill/ phone bill/driving license/ration card/passport).
- Self attested Identity Proof (PAN card/ voter ID/driving license/service card/passport.
3 . Connection Process :
After the feasibility survey of the said area/locality/society/house a network of MDPE pipe will be laid followed with GI & Copper piping and meter installation. Finally existing LPG stove will be converted to PNG gas connection is activated. Against registration and connection charges per flat/house, CUGL will provide required instrument.
- One Gas Meter.
- One Regulator cum shut off valve.
- One isolation valve
- One appliance valve
- 5 meter copper pipe line
- 10 meter GI pipe line
Due to the spread of the flat/house, if requirement of copper and GI pipe is more than the mentioned above, the extra length shall be chargeable for the extra pipe length.