- Interested customer have to fill a registration form to enroll them for PNG connection.
- Registration forms are available at CUGL Office.
- Registration Amount Total Rs. 7000/- per connection through Cheque/DD, payable at Kanpur, in favour of Central U.P Gas Limited at the time of registration. which includes:
- An interest free refundable security deposit of Rs 6000/- per domestic connection towards the equipments.
- An interest free refundable security deposit of Rs. 1000/- per domestic connection towards the gas security.
- Another connection to another burner even in the same kitchen, on the same floor or on different floor of the same premises shall be treated as a new connection.
- Documents Required:
- Self-attested address proof (Aadhar, electricity bill/ phone bill/driving license/ration card/passport).
- Self-attested Identity Proof (Aadhar, PAN card/ voter ID/driving license/service card/passport.
Connection Process :
After the feasibility survey of the said area/locality/society/house a network of MDPE pipe will be laid followed with GI & Copper piping and meter installation. Finally existing LPG stove will be converted to PNG gas connection is activated. Against registration and connection charges per flat/house, CUGL will provide required instrument.
- One Gas Meter.
- One Regulator.
- Two isolation valve
- One appliance valve
- 10 meter GI pipe + 5 meter Cu pipe or 15 Meter GI pipe
Due to the spread of the flat/house, if requirement of copper and GI pipe is more than the mentioned above, the extra length shall be chargeable for the extra pipe length.
The rate for extra GI piping work shall be Rs. 393.95/meter (incl. of all taxes) which will be paid by customer to CUGL authorized contractor on the basis of actual measurement.
Domestic PNG Connection Schemes
Apart from regular registration amount of Rs. 7000/- customer can register itself for PNG domestic in instalments as well. Location-wise prevailing schemes for PNG Domestic customers are as under:
|S. No.||Location||Prevailing Scheme|
|1||Kanpur||No scheme available.|
|3||Unnao||No scheme available.|
*Customers have to pay non-refundable fixed monthly charges of Rs. 40/- (exclusive of GST). It shall be charged to the customer in their bill over and above the gas consumption charges. This fixed monthly charge will be applicable till the time connection exists.